GID is CRAP

Paul Anstey
Well to all of those who use GID it's crap. Engine Health at 70% engine blew. Back to XD I go. What a pile of shite!!!!!

Re: GID is CRAP

Simon Swarbrick
Ah well I have to disagree Paul.. :)

While my engine did blow at 78% I don't believe it was the changing of gears that caused it, last night my engine turned yellow after 3 laps and while I was still on 97%, this was in fact due to the engine overheating because the circuit (my theory) wasn't big enough to keep it cool. So to test this theory I went in to the pits this morning and revved the guts out of it, sure enough the percentage dropped right down to 0% with the engine turning red. I do believe we was just unlucky in our choice of car, although I don't know how Marek managed to finish the race in the same car.

Re: GID is CRAP

Paul Anstey
I've reverted back to XD :)

Re: GID is CRAP

Simon Swarbrick
Sometimes it's better to stick with what you know eh mate.. :)

Re: GID is CRAP

Doug Spinster
I use it but not the module with engine life. I use it for the fuel, oil, temps..starting lights.. map is a bonus I like.. ..